You have something to say.
I can help you say it.
Written communication is often the very first impression you make. Done right, it can draw the reader in and make them take notice of your message. Lucky for you, I know how to do it right.
My name is Alisa Schafer and I created Elite Creative Support specifically to help businesses and entrepreneurs like you send your message into the world. I craft clear and compelling content that invites the reader to stay and learn more about what you have to say.
Services I offer
- freelance, content, and copy writing
- editing and proofreading
- social media and website management
- I have been writing professionally since 2012.
- While with the EagleHerald, I was given a 2nd place award for environmental journalism from the Wisconsin Associated Press.
- I was the Features Editor at The North Wind.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in writing.
- I am an alumna of the international sorority Kappa Beta Gamma.
- I have more than 10 years of experience in various customer service and administrative positions.
View my Contently portfolio for some examples of the work I can do.
Now that we are no longer strangers, I’d love to hear from you. Go to my “Contact Me” page to send me an email, or head over to my “Let’s Work” page to learn more about my services.
Alisa M. Schafer
Your Creative Partner