You have something to say.
I can help you say it.
Written communication is often the very first impression you make. Done right, it can draw the reader in and make them take notice of your message. Lucky for you, I know how to do it right.
My name is Alisa Schafer and I created Elite Creative Support specifically to help businesses and entrepreneurs like you send your message into the world. I craft clear and compelling content that invites the reader to stay and learn more about what you have to say. I can also format and schedule blog posts with one arm tied behind my back. I can edit and proofread articles and papers with my eyes closed (almost).
Keep reading to see what I can do for you, a list of my experiences, and some random facts about me.
Services I offer
- freelance, content, and copy writing
- editing and proofreading
- social media and website management
- administrative tasks
- I spent almost five years as a journalist – 2 ½ with The North Wind, my college’s weekly student newspaper (www.thenorthwindonline.com); and 2 ½ years with the EagleHerald, a daily newspaper in my hometown (www.ehextra.com).
- While with the EagleHerald, I was given a 2nd place award for environmental journalism from the Wisconsin Associated Press.
- I was the Features Editor at The North Wind.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in writing.
- I am an alumna of the international sorority Kappa Beta Gamma.
- I have more than 10 years of experience in various customer service and administrative positions.
5 Random Facts About Me
- My husband and I live in Manitowoc, WI with our resident feline boss.
- I grew up in a predominantly Catholic family which included attending private school until I entered high school. I still practice the Catholic faith.
- Women’s issues have a place near and dear to my heart. I am especially passionate about helping young women and girls seeing their value and finding their potential.
- I enjoy crocheting while watching Netflix, and I love giving my finished projects to my friends and family.
- When I’m not writing, you will probably find me curled up with some kind of fantasy or science-fiction novel.
Now that we are no longer strangers, I’d love to hear from you. Go to my “Contact Me” page to send me an email, or head over to my “Let’s Work” page to learn more about my services.
Alisa M. Schafer
Your Virtual Partner